Hi Annie!
How are you? I hope you are find,
well I think that your project is amazing, and the name would create a great
conscience, in this time the society need this kind of activities to create
conscience to be more healthy.
Well to be sincere I don´t do much
exercise, I do exercise in the school, but sometimes I walk and I eat healthy
all the week, I drink water and rarely I do exercise with
dumbbells. I do sometimes exercise in my house when I don´t have a
lot of homework but on vacations with a rug of yoga y do squats and abdominals.
I want to be sincere with you and
when I do exercise I feel good.
I eat healthy food, all the week I
drink natural water, I eat fruit and vegetables, only on weekend I eat junk
food but is rarely when I do this. Sometimes I eat salads or fish, most of the
people thinks that vegetables are bad or that taste bad like water, the
prefer soda or junk food, that’s bad, because of their attitude.
See you soon friend, love ya!

Good advises to be healthy and stay fit. I undestand your point of you, When you have lots of homework to do is difficult to find time to work out.
ResponderBorrar- Be careful with connectors when you're trying to join your ideas. Also the use of comparatives: more healthy = healthier
It was great to read.
Great pic by the way!
ResponderBorrar