miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2013

Coastal Rainforest and Wildlife Expedition

Hi!

In this expedition, I would like to see any kind of wild and exotic animals like leopards, jaguars, monkeys, birds, frogs and snakes.

I love to do exercise for that reason I´m in an excellent physically fit, and my favorite activity is swimming. When I was a little I participate in a challenge that include a lot of physical activity and one part of the challenge was that you have to cross a river swimming  fast, and I won the first place, and I realized that I live to swim.

I know Spanish, if we look at levels, I´m in intermediate level, I learn it when I was little, and my parents had to go to Mexico and my grandparents live there so I learn in an easily form. And I like to learn other languages, so is easily and interest for me.

I hope that you consider my information, because it´ll be an awesome experience. I´ll be aware of your publications.

Thanks.


1 comentario:

  1. You can express your ideas easily and you're trying to use new-complicated structures as well as vocabulary, that's great. We have to keep practicing. There are some few errors that we can work with.

    ResponderBorrar