viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Funny history

A funny thing happened when my friends (Bere, Ariis and Lupita) and I went to the mall, we first walk maybe for 15 minutes, then we went for an ice cream, that was very delicious, and we were talking and then we saw a funny picture of an announcement of Nutrisa and we started to laugh and Lupita in a serious tone said: ¡Stop laughing that man is my dad!, and she put a sad face, and we stay like really? And she said obviously no, and we started to laugh more and one man that was behind of us said in a low voice: stupid and immature girls and we were like doesn´t care, it was totally without sense. YOLO xD

Then we went to Mixup and we saw that the group “Cañaveral” was going to give autographs, and we saw that there was a tiny audience so we started to record that we want the Jonas and then we started to dance their songs, and we said that they are the Mexican Jonas, obviously in tone of humourus.  All my friends are hilarious so always are laughing with them.

This day was absolutely great because I spend in a few hours a lot of fun. All my histories with them are always fascinating.   



1 comentario:

  1. The mexican Jonas I like that part. I enjoyed your story, you're still having a few mistakes when your talking in past, be careful with that. Great writing!

    ResponderBorrar