"Slumber party alien abdution"
It tells a
story about teens (a girl with her boyfriend and her brothers and cousins or
friends) and a dog that are in a house alone without adults, the house is between
a lake. They are recording all the things that they are doing. On the night
suddenly the light went out because there was an explosion, and they saw a
person outside the house, so the boyfriend of the girl came to see out what was
happening , and the mysterious man took him and the others call to the police. They
saw that they were aliens and they want them, so they ran to be safe. The police
arrive but suddenly the sound of the patrol disappears. And one by one they were taken by the aliens.
Oliver´s Castle Crop Circle
The video
is fake because with the technology we can do a lot of things like this, I
suppose that most of the things have scientific explications, but these things
no, I think that if these exists the circles work with magnets or something
that have energy or charge and you can manipulate. But don´t exist prove that show us that is
real is a lie and people can cheat you. And the things that suppose are UFOs look like balloons. The quality of the
video is not clear, so I think these things doesn´t exist.
Rods
It looks
like an animal, maybe like an ameba, or like a model of something about
computer systems, or like a shadow of something. But is rare because only we
can see in a photo or a video, and it appears quickly so I don´t have a logical
answer. Maybe there are some factors that affect it could be the weather, the
position, the time when you take the picture and the camera, I hope so.
I hope that someone be honest and explain to
us what are this inexplicable object.

Cassie first of all I gotta tell you that, that gif is so scary, I don't like aliens hehehe.
ResponderBorrarWell your writing skills have improved so well that I could barely find few mistakes in all the writing. Your summarizing skills are great too. By the way I also think that the 2nd video is fake and that the Rods are a kind of insect too.
Well done Cassie!