sábado, 24 de mayo de 2014

Story competition


When I was quite young, I did something silly one day. I was in kindergarden, I can say that I love this stage of my life, because you don´t have to worry about nothing.  Another thing that I can mention before I tell you my history is that in this school I met my best friend, her name is Barbara.

Well, my history began something like this; I clearly remembered it was a sunny day, it was in the morning and the teachers usually taught to us songs.  It was a specially one song that I like, is about a hen that when the sun rises she went out and you can see her panties.  Now I realise that this song is crazy and silly.


I like to sang this song and one day I danced this song and I lift up my skirt and everyone see my panties, know  I laugh, but in this moment was embarrassed and the teachers scolded. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario